City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2019 3:34 pm  #31

Re: Slackhaven.com update

Erindor wrote:

Cheir had said he was done with us quite a while before the board itself shit the bed. if I recall correctly he left in a huff after some of us accused him of being kind of a rape apologist over the Chris Hardwick issue.

You recall very wrongly, and most likely intentionally, but that's not a shocker. I stayed on Slackers for over a year after that. I was there until Demo gave you guys months to take over the new board. I was very clear to MHA in the Moderator's forum about being extremely careful with the PHPBB transfer to another PHPBB board.

Neios' crazy rant at me and Demo has definitely killed any inclination I may have had to help out. 

I'm not blaming MHA. His heart was in the right place and he tried to take over the board when no one else was stepping up. 

Last edited by Cheirdal (8/04/2019 4:18 pm)

8/04/2019 5:07 pm  #32

I deleted your other post because it really made you seem like a kind of a petty dick, and I’m sure that’s not the impression you mean to convey.

Do it again and I’ll just ban you.

8/04/2019 7:02 pm  #33

Erindor wrote:

I deleted your other post because it really made you seem like a kind of a petty dick, and I’m sure that’s not the impression you mean to convey.

Do it again and I’ll just ban you.

Go ahead and do that, chief. I don’t have any intention of logging on or lurking here again. Go ahead and make up all the bullshit you want to explain it.  Make sure you ban the IP address too just to make extra sure.

8/04/2019 7:55 pm  #34

Wish granted.

8/05/2019 10:08 am  #35

that's too bad - so many better ways to handle things beyond pure venom.  i know cheir has had issues with some folks, but this level hatred is kinda scary.

8/06/2019 9:24 am  #36

Cheir being Cheir tbqh. He and Cean both got pissed off when I accepted their apologies but told them I was done with em. I still am, and his mood swings aren't my problem.

8/07/2019 10:46 pm  #37

I'm saddened at the loss of the Haven, and the Haven of the Haven, and the Lifeboat of the Haven of the Haven and the Gloryhole Behind the Lifeboat of the Haven of the Haven.

Though, I'll say it's nice that there are still some people around.

8/08/2019 8:04 am  #38

One of us should revive the lore network. Time is a flat circle.

8/08/2019 8:40 am  #39

Lore - omg - Asheron's Lore Returns!

8/08/2019 8:44 am  #40

Das Thug wrote:

One of us should revive the lore network. Time is a flat circle.

Just like the Earth.  So true.  So true.

Board footera