City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2019 10:51 am  #21

Re: Assemble (Endgame w Spoilers)

re: Spidey - what's the twist here?  how does fishbowl man be a good guy?  it's not right.

My theory - the elementals I think are all illusions he's using to make himself appear to be good but it's really sinister (see what I did there) and we just don't know in what way yet.

5/06/2019 11:18 am  #22

Ya something along those lines is very likely

5/06/2019 12:06 pm  #23

I think what we learned from the last couple of Avengers movies are that those film aren't just about a static team of 6ish people.  Instead those have become the movies where they just bring in a mixed bag of heroes from all the other MCU films.  I mean, Civil War brought in pretty much everybody, and in contrast I don't think Hawkeye even put in an appearance in Infinity War even though he is a member of the Avenger's core team.

5/06/2019 12:06 pm  #24

Gorzy wrote:

re: Spidey - what's the twist here?  how does fishbowl man be a good guy?  it's not right.

My theory - the elementals I think are all illusions he's using to make himself appear to be good but it's really sinister (see what I did there) and we just don't know in what way yet.

so he's SINESTRO????!?!?!11

5/06/2019 3:22 pm  #25

Mysterio is a con artist.  I suspect that whole multiverse thing is a con.
Sam is just Sam, awesome at fighting crime and bouncing shields in the books.  No super powers, more like a well-equipped spy.

I like how Wanda is super powerful.  They kinda glossed over just how powerful a bit.  Punching mad Titans in their pudding pusses is about right.  

I like that Carol and Sad Dad Thor/Fit2Fat2Fit and the Asguardians of the Galaxy are out there in the cosmos, doing cosmos stuff.

Last edited by neios (5/06/2019 3:24 pm)

5/07/2019 9:12 am  #26

It would be interesting if the did a minor revision to mysterio to make him a sorcerer but only good enough at illusion, but to have him be pretty brilliant and a bad tony stark would be pretty nice too.  he'd have to be decent at it to fool shield.  unless THEY'RE illusions too!

5/08/2019 9:27 pm  #27

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/disney-fox-merger-simpsons-avatar-deadpool-atlanta-x-men-website-a8831296.html

Disney has wasted no time showing off their new Fox assets, placing images of The Simpsons, Deadpool and Avatar on their website's homepage.The company completed its acquisition of 21st Century Fox overnight, closing out the deal for $71.3 billion (£53.9 billion).Other Fox properties that are now appearing on the Disney website include The Shape of Water and Donald Glover's TV show Atlanta.  They join Frozen, Star Wars, Captain Marvel, Toy Story and more on the banner for the page.Under the new megadeal, Disney now owns Fox's film and television assets, the FX networks, National Geographic and Fox's 30 per cent stake in the streaming service Hulu. Added to their own initial stake, they now own 60 per cent of Hulu.Other properties owned by Disney include X-Men, Die Hard, Alien, Predator, Planet of the Apes, Kingsman, X-Files, and Family Guy.------------------------------------------
What Disney is becoming:

And you'll all be addicted to it...defending even the trashiest shit.

5/08/2019 9:44 pm  #28

hard yes please.  i could definitely go for a Longshot limited series.  

5/08/2019 9:53 pm  #29

Oh wait was that one of those wake up sheeple the new biggest movie of all time is not good I didn't see it but I heard etc things?

I mean I get it, I still haven't seen an Avatar.

6/05/2019 7:23 pm  #30

Board footera