City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2019 12:11 pm  #11

Re: The End(game) is Nigh

I was wondering if anyone wanted to toss speculation out there.  I will be back!!  😝

4/24/2019 2:18 pm  #12

Friday 6:30 pm at a Movie Bistro room!  PSYCHED

4/24/2019 2:27 pm  #13

neios wrote:

i don't think they are gonna do any X becomes Y kinda stuff.  that's good for us nerd readers but i'm not sure audiences would embrace it.  i can see bucky getting the shield, but i don't think he's going to go around as cap, i don't think cheadle's gonna be coloring war machine red and gold, etc.

i am really excited for the post credits.  i can see myself being really happy with them going either of two ways- either a nice THE WORLD IS SAFE FOR NOW closure shwarma ending with no future hints, or with someone super iconic from the properties they got back.  They did a magnificent job with Thanos, but man would I love to see Victor!

I think there is no chance of any former fox properties in a post credits scene, the logistics just don't allow for it. 

4/24/2019 2:46 pm  #14

Fair, but I wouldn't mind an earth-based, lower powered iconic villain.

4/24/2019 5:01 pm  #15

https://youtu.be/qGZ8eX1oBns

Izza good playlist.  Worth checking out the lot.

4/25/2019 12:48 pm  #16

Looks like I might be going to a late showing on Saturday, around 10. Hopefully a showing at that time will make it less likely I will have dumb noisy kids in the theater brought by their stupid parents.

4/25/2019 2:50 pm  #17

Das Thug wrote:

Looks like I might be going to a late showing on Saturday, around 10. Hopefully a showing at that time will make it less likely I will have dumb noisy kids in the theater brought by their stupid parents.

Going to a Saturday showing at 10pm too. Different timezone but highfive anyway.

4/25/2019 5:56 pm  #18

I have my ticket for tomorrow night, but because I didn’t buy it until today I’m stuck with an 11:30 PM show. It’s gonna be a very late night for me.

4/25/2019 8:49 pm  #19

Board footera