City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2019 8:21 am  #41

Re: Planescape Character Discussions

Here's the link to my dude. Pretty much all done except for name, which is always difficulty.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hculojaSudn4R3q5sa2HWZKr0gcv_WL56Vgu1DXOvR0/edit#gid=0

5/16/2019 8:38 am  #42

Thank you for filling out flaws and attachments and such like.  Those are very helpful for the DM.

5/16/2019 8:45 am  #43

The other stuff I need is where you currently are and what you are currently doing.

5/16/2019 9:42 am  #44

Since this dude is based on an actual DDO character I played, he is currently in Eberron. Based out of Stormreach and generally contemplating stuff/adventuring in the jungles and ruins of the continent that city is found in, Xen'Drik. 

I know in Eberron lore the Giants were involved in some planar shenanigans, so if that should be pretty easy to fit into me stumbling across an ancient something or other that tosses me towards a non-primary plane.

5/16/2019 10:32 am  #45

I will take care of that part.  Looking at giants, Xendrik. Gotcha.  I need to read up a little.

5/16/2019 1:01 pm  #46

OK, try the link to my character sheet now. I think it I enabled sharing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1dnmtQglihnmdJfDtMt1Ig6RLeQyPutGjsDsWp_FwQ/edit?usp=sharing

5/16/2019 1:04 pm  #47

Yup, that works

5/17/2019 12:28 pm  #48

Since escaping the corrupted temple of Artemis, Aleseus has just been living in the forest.  He is just surviving by foraging off the land while working to get more in touch with the peaceful side of his bestial nature. He is pretty much always on the move to avoid cultist druids in the deep forest and angry villagers and woodsmen around the outer edge of the woods. He did make friends with a tortle hermit named Tanvir who lives in a more swampy part of the forest near a river.  Tanvir taught him about the true nature of the gods and helped set him straight on a lot of the misinformation and demonic teachings Aleseus had been instructed in while growing up.

So when the call to adventure comes, I will probably be picking blackberries or taking a nap in a sunny meadow.

5/17/2019 2:01 pm  #49

neios wrote:

I will take care of that part. Looking at giants, Xendrik. Gotcha. I need to read up a little.

To be fair my reference point is entirely just the DDO game world itself. I assume it doesn't have any significant divergence from other Eberron sources. Like I know Xen'drik being a jungle continent and home to an ancient Giant race that fought extra-planar dudes called Quori (with help from the dragons) is a core part of the lore.

Last edited by Das Thug (5/17/2019 2:02 pm)

Board footera