City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2019 2:56 pm  #1

4/23/2019 3:49 pm  #2

Re: The End(game) is Nigh

Isn't that essentially what happens in at least one of the comic stories?

4/23/2019 4:07 pm  #3

This is what PTO is for.

4/23/2019 4:39 pm  #4

Thanks to Cinemark's dumb website shitting itself when tickets first went on sale, I won't be going until Saturday night. Thinking about going completely dark social media-wise starting Thursday evening.

4/23/2019 4:51 pm  #5

I'm'a just go on Tuesday, when tickets are five buck.

4/23/2019 6:06 pm  #6

mha wrote:

Did you see AMC raised it to $6 in many markets now? Basically any market that costs $24 for A-List is now $6 on Tuesday instead of $5 and they have renamed it to "Discount Tuesday" instead of $5 Tuesday.

4/23/2019 6:41 pm  #7

I have blocked out erry keyword and hashtag aside from individual avenger names.  Especially any referencing #pleasedonotspoilendgame because that's gonna be the first tag up against the wall of these assholes.  Might do a social media blackout anyway.

4/23/2019 8:57 pm  #8

erod550 wrote:

mha wrote:

Did you see AMC raised it to $6 in many markets now? Basically any market that costs $24 for A-List is now $6 on Tuesday instead of $5 and they have renamed it to "Discount Tuesday" instead of $5 Tuesday.

Hasn’t yet hit here, thankfully.  I am certainly not surprised.

4/24/2019 6:21 am  #9

we can speculate tho right?  I haven't seen it but I'd bet iron man and cap die.  I'm hoping bucky becomes cap so you still have the super soldier serum type person as cap.

Vision returns.  Thor goes off to do his asgardian thing, although it'd be cool to have new thor and be a lady.  not sure how they'd shoehorn that in unless it's Valkyrie which would be cool as hell.  I could see her being worthy.  Once she lays off the booze.

4/24/2019 7:40 am  #10

i don't think they are gonna do any X becomes Y kinda stuff.  that's good for us nerd readers but i'm not sure audiences would embrace it.  i can see bucky getting the shield, but i don't think he's going to go around as cap, i don't think cheadle's gonna be coloring war machine red and gold, etc.

i am really excited for the post credits.  i can see myself being really happy with them going either of two ways- either a nice THE WORLD IS SAFE FOR NOW closure shwarma ending with no future hints, or with someone super iconic from the properties they got back.  They did a magnificent job with Thanos, but man would I love to see Victor!

Board footera