City of Indolence
The Haven is not dead but dreaming...of your mom

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2019 1:03 pm  #1

Xbox Game Pass

I know most of yous guys hate Xbox and especially would never subscribe to a monthly fee thing like Game Pass, but it's pretty sweet and provides a lot of value imo. They're adding new games all the time, and you get to play all first part exclusives on day one. I haven't played Crackdown 3 yet because of mediocre reviews and a hellacious backlog I'm already drowning in, but it's cool that I could have played it on day 1 if I wanted to. I did play Forza Horizon 4 on day 1 and still play it when they release new achievements and such.

They just added Monster Hunter World last week. Also I figured out that you can use Microsoft Rewards points to pay for it for basically half price, so I'll be doing that from now on. And right now they're doing a promotion of your first 3 months for $1. So if you're on the fence about maybe trying it, $1 isn't much to lose to be able to play some of these games, even if you decide to cancel afterwards.

4/23/2019 1:49 pm  #2

Re: Xbox Game Pass

I don't think any of us hate xbox

4/23/2019 4:52 pm  #3

lol xbox is heug lol

4/23/2019 6:01 pm  #4

Naa I mean, to be honest I'm just not super into consoles in general so I definitely don't need both a Sony and MS console at the same time. PS4 just happened to have exclusives I was more interested when I was in the mood to get a console (notably Bloodborne).

4/24/2019 12:10 pm  #5

Do they have anything that will play on Xbox 1?  😛

4/24/2019 12:34 pm  #6

mha wrote:

Do they have anything that will play on Xbox 1? 😛

Literally all of it?

4/24/2019 12:52 pm  #7

Nono, not One.  Better known by its official branding as "Xbone"

1.  The TRUE hug!

Some consoles I only ever own due to castoffs from other people.  😛  (I think that one is Deedub's.)  No one's tossed me a free Xbone yet...  

But I hear you have like sixty...!

4/24/2019 7:15 pm  #8

mha wrote:

Nono, not One.  Better known by its official branding as "Xbone"

1.  The TRUE hug!

Some consoles I only ever own due to castoffs from other people.  😛  (I think that one is Deedub's.)  No one's tossed me a free Xbone yet...  

But I hear you have like sixty...!

Only 4! I had 5 once I got my X but soon after I sold my fatass launch box. XB1X is waay smaller than  PS4 Pro btw. PS4 Pro is heug.

4/25/2019 8:26 pm  #9

Xbonx

5/30/2019 9:42 am  #10

Gamepass officially coming to PC. That's pretty cool and something I may end up checking out.

Board footera